In the event of unsettled weather, the decision to cancel or not will be made approximately one hour before the scheduled start time. If we are able to make a decision to cancel earlier in the day then we will try to send an email to notify athletes and make a post on our Facebook page. If you don’t hear from us, then you should assume that it is still on.